Tournoi Organiser par xSk_xSTuPiiFy-- Index du Forum
Tournoi Organiser par xSk_xSTuPiiFy--
Bienvenue Au Tournoi De xSk_xSTuPiiFy--

Tournoi Organiser par xSk_xSTuPiiFy-- Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How Can I Change My Email On Facebook Account ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournoi Organiser par xSk_xSTuPiiFy-- Index du Forum -> (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Matchs De Poules <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯) -> Poule C
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
raynowen

Masculin
~ Rang: Co-Leader

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Can I Change My Email On Facebook Account Répondre en citant

How Can I Change My Email On Facebook Account
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Richard Alsup April 11, 2013 at 7:58 am I would like to use my gmail address to signin to facebook and use as my official facebook email. This article explains how to do it: Reply . Business Technology & Customer Support. What this email address is This email address shows up next to your name and profile photo when you're signed in. However, when I login to AOL, I cannot find any way of accessing the facility to change any of these existing screen names to new ones. the problem now is i cannot access it on the mac,what do i need to do to get access on my mac, recently purchased iTunes card and was unable to redeem it on the mac mini,strange as i changed my password on my mobile phone and think,it should have changed on mac computer. We canceled the account, and went with another service, and opened gmail accounts for both of us. But I cannot access that address + full circle. This is also the address to contact my sky who wont let me in until I have received their confirmation on that address . Leo August 5, 2005 at 7:45 pm Theres already another article for that: Reply . Please read it carefully. I cant be specific on how to do this because each email provider is different. Create a Google Account with a different Gmail address. Practically speaking, I no longer have that address. It is different to having two completely separate email accounts from the same email service provider, where you have to log out of one account and in to the other to check mail from the second address. b.hardy February 5, 2013 at 12:28 pm GOOD ARTICLE, AND TIMELY. Reply . EDIT Edit this Article . Please ask new questions at the ask-a-question page: 26-Oct-2011 Reply . Reply . Priya June 11, 2014 at 12:10 am i had change my password but still it was opened in my Brothers mobile can he access my account without using new password. Reply . I need two emails. If passwords and account logins were easy to retrieve then they would be very simple to hack. raymond kane February 14, 2015 at 3:38 pm hi team,im having trouble changing my email address,could you please help? Reply Connie February 14, 2015 at 3:50 pm This article has everything you need to know to do that. michael sweeney February 16, 2015 at 3:56 am I ireally want a new email address as I have forgotten my old one.mick Reply Mark Jacobs February 16, 2015 at 4:51 am just open a new email account like the article says. Leo May 20, 2005 at 6:17 pm As outlined in the article, in general you cannot. Gopallanvello September 20, 2011 at 5:40 am Lately my email mail is opening by a third person, Hw to stop this from happening. Yahoo Mail. Reply . Reply . Reply Leo July 16, 2014 at 11:31 am Since theyre both from the same ISP youll have to contact the ISP 5a02188284
how to hack facebook using my mobileaplikasi facebook chat nokia n70facebook status photo downloadfacebook for iphone 3g 4.1 iosfacebook application for cell phonesfacebook chat to download for nokia 5233snapchat declines offer from facebookhack facebook credits 2013 no surveyhow do you make an invite on facebook privatechat de facebook en ipad 2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournoi Organiser par xSk_xSTuPiiFy-- Index du Forum -> (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Matchs De Poules <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯) -> Poule C Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006